Background


Sunday, November 28, 2010

Tommy's Announcement & 3 Month Pictures

I started thinking about Tommy's announcement the minute we designed his room color scheme, before he was even born. I knew I wanted to do an announcement that coordinated with his room colors - I just wasn't quite sure how I was going to do it. We took photos of Tommy when he was a little over a month old and they were beautiful, but I basically didn't act quickly and before I knew it - Tommy was growing SO fast and the photos didn't truly depict how he looked at the time.

I really wanted his announcement to show what Tommy REALLY looked like and I think we did just that.

Here is a picture of his birth announcement. Tommy was about 3 months old. Below are some additional photos from his 3 month photo shoot taken by the always so fabulous Katie Clementson.






No comments:

Post a Comment