Background


Sunday, November 28, 2010

So, I'm going to give blogging a try.

The is the lovely world of the Gish Family. My wonderful husband, Rob, and I welcomed our little boy, Tommy, into the world on Saturday, June 5, 2010 at 3:28 p.m. Our lives have been forever changed and he is the biggest blessing in the world. I'm going to start posting pics in order of pre-pregnancy, pregnancy and beyond; but I figured you have to start somewhere so I would just begin and see where I go with it. This is the first picture I could find on my computer at the time, so we will start with this one, which I LOVE and I think it shows Tommy's personality SO beautifully!



As you can see, he is a pretty happy baby!
These pictures were taken at 5 1/2 months at our dear friend's ranch.


He LOVED the swing!!!

He met his new friend Sarah Anne Maddox, the beautiful daughter of Lesley Anne and Jordan Maddox. We had SO much fun. Mommy and daddy were a bit tired but we are getting more and more sleep each and every day!

No comments:

Post a Comment