Background


Sunday, August 21, 2011

New Camera = LOVE

I know NOTHING about cameras but over the past several months I have done a lot of research and asked a lot of questions and ultimately found my mate (Canon 60D). I knew I wanted to invest in a camera that would take beautiful images and more. Photography is such an art but I also know an amazing camera will certainly help me, the non photographer, to take a beautiful image without trying too hard. It is my goal to take an intro photography class in the next couple of months so that I can learn all of the many facets of my camera. I'll leave the big pictures to the pros but will enjoy getting better and better every day. You'll notice off the bat I started with the simple things...mainly those that didn't move every five seconds. As I got more comfortable, Tommy and I had a ball. Luckily, I have an amazing model who works well with me for FREE and doesn't complain too much. As long as I keep some goldfish and a passy nearby he's good for hours! Enjoy my first few shots with my new camera!







No comments:

Post a Comment