Background


Thursday, December 2, 2010

BOO! My First Halloween

So in true Christin style I waited until the LAST second to find a costume for sweet Tommy for his first Halloween. Sadly, I found the last infant costume at Wal Mart and it needed a black turtle neck underneath. So I rushed back to the baby clothing department and, of course, there were no black turtle necks for boys but a MILLION turtle necks for girls with sweet ruffled sleeves...sorry Tommy. You do what you have to do for the look. Rob and I went back and forth on whether or not to even get a costume because he wouldn't necessarily be awake to greet the trick-or-treaters...it was strictly a one-time photo opportunity for us. Unfortunately, my mom was in the hospital on Haloween but our little pumpkin made a surprise visit and brought so many smiles to the Cardiology wing that day! :)

The funny and sweet thing about the whole thing is that Tommy REALLY enjoyed being in his costume. I was a bit apprehensive about it and didn't want to create this awful experience for him - but he LOVED it. It was pretty cute if I do say so my self. BOO!




No comments:

Post a Comment